I took my car into the shop yesterday to have some work done and they gave me a loaner for the day. I was a little upset because I have Sirius satellite radio in my car but the loaner didn’t – and while I was muttering unpleasant thoughts about this it occured to me that Sirius and XM should probably give car dealers complmentary satellite radios and subscriptions for their loan cars – not for the people who already have it – but for those who don’t. You see satellite radio is a bit addictive, once you experience the choice and commercial free music you don’t want to go back … what better way to sell it?
- Discrimination in 458 characters, not 140
- Denethor defends User Experience
- KPIs: Bringing Balance to the Force
- Men live in Boxes, Women in balls of Wire
- A User Experience is greater than the sum of it’s Touchpoints
- A new chapter: Leaving the good ship Vanguard
- Using the Characteristics & Principles of UX
- Unfriendly’s, or: How to offend all 5 senses
- Qwikster: What we’ve got here is a failure to communicate
- Is Netflix intentionally culling it’s DVD customers?